Classes to take to be Eligible for UC or CSU out of High School

A-G Lists – search for your high school’s approved list of courses.

Local Graduate Study Information

How Will My Units Transfer if I Change Colleges or Universities?

Assist – gives students access to how course credits earned at one California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.

What Opportunities for Travel do I have While Attending a College in California?

Where can I get Information on College Entrance Exams?

What Do I Need to do to Become a Collegiate Student Athlete?

Ignite STEM Career Day 2019

Can’t find what you need? Contact us (530) 244-4022